Contact Details 15 Sykes Road Kloof 3640
Contact Details
 Contact Details  031 764 8640

Thomas More College is an independent, Christian based, co-educational day school with dedicated and professional staff running classes from Grade 000-12.
Focus is given to developing the whole child and equipping him or her with relevant life skills.

Quick Links
Whole School Events Calendar
Tests and exams:
Google Calendar for Grade 12 Academics Google Calendar for Grade 11 Academics Google Calendar for Grade 10 Academics Google Calendar for Grade 09 Academics Google Calendar for Grade 08 Academics Google Calendar for Grade 07 Academics Google Calendar for Grade 06 Academics Google Calendar for Grade 05 Academics
Sports & Culture:
Google Calendar for HS Sports and Culture Google Calendar for SP Sports and Culture Google Calendar for FP Sports and Culture
2017 Certificate from IQAA

Thomas More College - Choose the right school today so your child can enjoy greater choice tomorrow

Now you have decided on our wonderful school as the best choice for your child. How does the application process work, and what can you expect along the way?

Step 1: How to Apply
Online Applications We have introduced a new online application process as our preferred way to apply for a place at Thomas More College. This will produce a pdf copy of your online application that will be cc'd to your email address at the end of the process.

If you have any trouble or questions, please contact our Admissions Secretary, Juliet Hartley, on 031 764 8640 or

Step 2: Administration Fee
Please note that there is a R500 administration fee for each application submitted.

If you wish to make a direct deposit, please supply us with a copy of your transaction confirmation. This can be emailed to For your convenience, our banking details are shown on the right.

BankFirst National Bank, Kloof
Branch Code221526
Account NameThomas More College
Account Number622 582 38445

Step 3: Our friendly and efficient Admissions Secretary will contact you shortly with further information. If there are spaces available, you may be expected to come in for an assessment or an interview. This depends on which phase of the school your child is applying for.

Step 4: If we are able to offer a place for your child at Thomas More College you will be required to pay an Acceptance Deposit of R 6 000. The deposit secures the place which has been offered to your child. Provided that all charges have been paid, the Acceptance Deposit will be refunded, on request, within three months of the pupil leaving the School. In addition to the refundable Acceptance Deposit, a Facilities Levy of R12 000 (payment terms available on request) is also required from all new enrolments. This amount will not be refundable unless the pupil leaves the school within 2 years of entry date. An amount equal to 67% will be refunded if the pupil leaves within 1 year of acceptance, and 33% within 2 years of acceptance. The Facilities Levy is to be paid at the same time as the Acceptance Deposit.

We offer the following payment terms for the Facilities Levy:

· R12 000 within 2 months of acceptance

· R1 100 monthly for 12 months

· R2 100 monthly for 6 months

Find us on:
Google Plus Profile Facebook Profile